View all facilities
Built in 1851 as the Traveler’s Rest Hotel, the Bernhard House has been welcoming visitors for over 150 years. Filled with artifacts and furnishings from a bygone era, the Bernhard House transports visitors to a simpler time. The Bernhard Museum also serves as home to the third grade Living History Program.
The Bernhard Museum Complex
- 19 Century Wagons in Carriage Barn
- Originally a Gold Rush Inn
- Restored Victorian Farmhouse
- Restored Wine Processing Building
- Site of Living History Program
About the Museum
To schedule a group tour, call 530-889-6500.
Living History Program
Learn more about the Living History Program for schools.
Taking professional or personal photographs
is allowed on the grounds and is free. Please keep in mind these simple rules.