View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Colfax Veterans Memorial Hall
- Air Conditioned
- Kitchen Facilities
About the Hall
Built in the early 1950's, the Hall has served as the site for many veterans meetings, fund-raisers, celebrations, and commemorations. The community has also used the Hall for many occasions, from dances to county immunization clinics.
The building is located near the city pool and overlooks much of downtown Colfax. Portions of the Hall may be rented on a space-available basis.
Fees & Use
Daily Rental Rates (6 a.m. to 1 a.m.)
- Meeting: $30
- Meeting with kitchen privileges: $60
Partywithout kitchen privileges: $75
- Wedding reception, party or dance with kitchen privileges: $125
- Security and cleaning deposit: Double the rental fee
- Approximately 150
- Banquet seating: 100
- Facility viewing appointments are
scheduled8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday (please plan in advance so we can arrange for staff to meet you when they are available).
- Check the online Hall Calendar for availability.
- Read the policies for important information.
- Submit this Reservation Questionnaire (PDF) and email any questions to the Hall Coordinator for an application packet and two-week hold on the calendar.
Hall Board Agendas
Browse through agendas for the Hall Board.