This index is provided to assist you in matching recorded subdivisions and lot numbers with the Assessor map book and page number for Placer County Subdivisions. Also referenced are several points of interest in Placer County.
As soon as the Assessor’s maps have been created or updated, this index is updated with new subdivision information.
- Copies of the Official Recorded Maps are available from the:
Placer County Clerk-Recorder- Registrar of Voters
2954 Richardson Drive
Auburn, CA 95603
- Visit our Maps page for information on obtaining copies of Placer County Assessor Maps.
- Assessment information from the Assessor book and page references is available.
Index Headings & Descriptions
- Subdivision - Official recorded subdivision name or point of interest around Placer County
- Recording Reference - Placer County Clerk-Recorders book and page reference for the Official Recorded Maps
- Assessor Book - Assessor book location for the recorded subdivision map or point of interest
- Assessor Page - Assessor page location for the recorded subdivision map or point of interest
View the Search Index (PDF).