Before the Hearing date
- Refer to your documentation to determine your hearing date or call (530) 745-3050 to inquire/confirm
- Prepare your defense or compliance plan
Demonstrate compliance with photos or other evidence
Acknowledge violation and be prepared with compliance date
Be prepared with evidence, witnesses, and any backup materials necessary to share with the Hearing Officer
- Arrive to the hearing on time
- The Hearing Clerk will provide an introduction
- Any person who intends to testify will be sworn in by the Hearing Clerk
- The County will present their case to the Hearing Officer
- The Respondent will then have the opportunity to present their defense if desired
Approach the podium
Address the Hearing Officer
Speak into the microphone
- The Hearing Officer will take each matter under advisement and provide a written summary of findings within ten (10) days after the hearing.
- If a penalty is ordered, payment can be made at either CDRA office. Please reference the Assessor's Parcel Number.
Any corrective action ordered must be completed as outlined and within the time afforded by the Hearing Officer.
If required, hearings are held on the third Wednesday of the month at the Auburn office with live streaming to the Tahoe office.
Notifications are available by signing up on our agenda center