What Can I Do?
- In case of emergency, call 911.
- If you are in need of emergency shelter services call the Homeless Resource Helpline at 1-833-3PLACER (833-375-2237).
- For non-emergency law enforcement calls, dial 530-886-5375.
- For North Auburn shelter operation related questions, call 530-885-8108 (For donations: Ask for Michael or email email the TGI Resource Center; For job inquiries: Ask for or email Marie).
- Submit feedback online. You can submit your question, concern, or information about a specific incident regarding the shelter’s operations, and your message will be forwarded to county staff who will respond promptly.
Placer County has many community-based organizations that work to help individuals who are experiencing homelessness better their lives. Visit the Homeless Resource Council of the Sierras website to connect with some of them.
For those with interest in contributing to The Gathering Inn’s shelter programs in south Placer and north Auburn, contact Michael at 916-791-9355 or email the TGI Resource Center.
- Sign up to receive regular agenda notifications
Municipal Advisory Council Meetings
- None scheduled
Homeless Resource Council of the Sierras Meetings
- 10 a.m. on the second Wednesday of each month in Auburn, at the:
Community Development Resource Center Cypress Room
3091 County Center Drive
Gathering Inn Community Meetings
- The Gathering Inn community meetings regarding the North Auburn temporary shelter: Contact The Gathering Inn directly for more information.