Food Vendor Details

If you are providing food and/or beverages at a public event, such as a concert, festival or fair, a Temporary Food Facility (TFF) Food Vendor Permit Application (PDF) is required from Placer County Environmental Health. The below checklist was developed to help you get this permit:

Food Vendor Checklist

  • Download a Food Vendor Permit Application (PDF).
  • Return your completed application to Placer County Environmental Health at least two weeks before the event to ensure we have time to send your permit in advance of the event.
  • Pay permit fee and submit with application.
  • Post your permit in your food booth during the event.
  • Please feel free to contact us with any questions.