Permits, Forms & Fees
- Beginning June 8, front counter services will be available by appointment on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment using eServices, click here to launch eServices .
- Our staff members will continue to work remotely during this time.
- We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your patience during this unprecedented event.
- Our Auburn staff can be reached by phone at 530-745-2300, or by email at email@example.com.
- Our Tahoe City staff can be reached by phone at 530-581-6240, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the county’s coronavirus website for more information about COVID-19.
- Visit the Reopen Placer website for current guidance for businesses to reopen responsibly.
- Restaurants and bars wishing to reopen to dine-in seating must complete a Workplace Specific Plan. For help completing your plan, please review our Completed Sample Plan.
- Public pools wishing to reopen must complete a Workplace Specific Plan. For help completing your plan, please review our Completed Sample Plan. *Spas, saunas, and water parks should remain closed at this time.
The following is a comprehensive list of permit application forms, plan check forms, self-inspection checklists, and various other forms. We offer online payments for all fees (PDF). When submitting your fee online, please fill out and mail in to our office a Fee Disclosure Form (PDF-fillable form).
- Food & Restaurants
- Tattoos & Body Art
- Public Pools & Spas
- Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Hazardous Waste Generator
- Monitoring Wells & Soil Borings
- Septic System Installation
- Structure Fire & Wildfire Debris Removal
- Water Wells (Domestic/Irrigation)
Restaurants & Food Facilities
Food Safety Certification
Mobile Foods & Caterers
- Application - Section A (PDF)
- Caterer Operational Procedure - Section C (PDF)
- Commissary Verification - Section D (PDF)
- Cook for Hire Statement (PDF)
- Mobile Food Facilities Caterer Application Packet (PDF)
- Mobile Food Facilities Classification and Permitting Requirements (PDF)
- Mobile Food Facilities Operational Procedures - Section B (PDF)
- Mobile Food Facilities Restroom Verification - Section F (PDF)
- Mobile Food Facilities Route Sheet - Section E (PDF)
- Mobile Food Facilities Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
Food at Community Events
Community Food Producers/Gleaners
Facilities & Practitioners
- Certification of Installation Modification (PDF)
- Hazardous Waste Tank Closure Certification Form (PDF)
- Response Plan (PDF)
- Underground Storage Tank Closure Permit Application (PDF)
- Underground Storage Tank Operator Form - Designated Operator (PDF)
- Underground Storage Tank Owner Operator Agreement (PDF)
- Underground Storage Tank Permit Application (PDF)
- Underground Storage Tank Temporary Closure Permit Application (PDF)