Burial Permits

For Burial permits please call the Vital Statistics Main line at (530) 889-7158 and leave a message if there is no answer. We will listen to our messages daily and we will call back between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.

We will be in the office Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and will make arrangements as needed.