Placer Retirement Residences
The Placer Retirement Residences project proposes to construct a Residential Care Home for seniors. The project would consist of a single, three-story building with a height of 34’-4”, containing 145 congregate living suites with two manager dwelling units and an overall building footprint of approximately 51,000 square feet. The project is located at 3905 Old Auburn Road and is generally bounded by Sierra College Boulevard to the east, undeveloped parcels and Haskell Way to the north, residential uses to the west, and Old Auburn Road to the south.
Placer County is the lead agency for the preparation of an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the proposed Placer Retirement Residences Project in accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), Section 15082.
For more information regarding the project, please contact Kally Kedinger-Cecil by phone at 530-745-3034 or by email.
Draft Environmental Impact Report (Released 12/20/18)
- Appendix E - Tree Risk Assessment Report
- Appendix F - Delineation of Waters of the U.S.
- Appendix G - Geotechnical Report
- Appendix H - Drainage Study
- Appendix I - Noise Report
- Appendix J - Will Serve Letters
- Appendix K1- Traffic Impact Study
- Appendix K2 - Hawthorne Development Parking Data
- Appendix L - Cultural Resources Reports
- Appendix M - Senior Overview and Demand Analysis