Concealed Weapon Permits

We are now accepting applications from Placer County residents for new Carry Concealed Weapons (CCW) licenses, renewals, modifications and duplicate licenses.


Access the order tracker and check the status of your CCW application.

To apply for a new CCW click here

NOTICE TO ALL CCW PERMIT HOLDERS: Pursuant to Penal Code Section 26210 and CCW Bureau Policies and Procedures, all CCW Permit Holders are required to notify the CCW Department of any change in residency, temporary or permanent, within 10 days of the date they move by submitting an online Modification Application for an address change (note: please upload only the documents associated with a change of address; it is not necessary to upload training and qualification documents for an address change only). Please follow the instructions for submitting a Modification Application for an address change on the online website. FAILURE TO DO SO RENDERS YOUR CCW PERMIT INVALID!!