Provide Feedback


To submit a commendation to our department or one of our employees, please complete our Online Commendation Form.


You may use our Online Complaint Form to submit a complaint against a Placer County probation officer or employee. Your message will be reviewed by a member of our staff. If necessary, you may be contacted for more information. A representative will contact you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, you may email your complaint to the Probation Department.