Agriculture Buildings

Placer County Code exempts agricultural buildings and structures on F, AE, and RA zoned parcels of 10 acres or greater from building permit requirements when such buildings are used solely for agricultural purposes. View Agricultural Building Permit Application forms under the Permits tab

Please call our office at 530-889-7372 or email for more information on obtaining an Agricultural Building Exemption.