Open Bids & RFPs
The future is here: bids&tenders is coming to the County of Placer.
Great news! The County of Placer is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of our fully-integrated online eProcurement tool that makes it easy for vendors to review, register for, and submit bids anytime and from anywhere. We're joining hundreds of purchasing agencies who have already made the switch to the bids&tenders platform.
How does bids&tenders work?
Simple! Go to placer.bidsandtenders.net and click on the "Create Account" button. Select commodity codes for goods, services and construction opportunities you would like to receive and you will automatically receive email notices of opportunities that match your selections.
What does this mean for your business?
You will need to subscribe to bids&tenders to continue receiving notices about and responding to Placer's competitive bidding opportunities.
Key transition dates for the County of Placer:
• July 2019 - Procurement Services will begin posting competitive opportunities on bids&tenders that allow electronic submissions. The entire process will take place electronically - from getting the bid documents to submitting your bid response.
Create your free bids&tenders account
What do you get with your free bids&tenders account?
- Automatic notifications of new bids, addenda, meeting reminders & bid results
- Unlimited document downloads and addenda notices
- Unlimited category subscription for bid matching
- Instant access to bid results
- Customized vendor dashboard with access to active opportunities and bid history
- Self-serve profile management
- Ability to add up to 10 contacts to your account
To learn more or create an account click here: https://placer.bidsandtenders.net
Individuals not participating in Placer County competitive opportunities can receive copies of any bid for general review purposes by emailing Procurement or calling 530-886-2122.
Please visit Public Purchase to view past competitive opportunities and award information.
- IFB 100013-On-site Parts Warehouse Management Services
- IFB 100062-French Meadows Restoration Project
- IFB 100122-Housing Coordination
- IFB 100132-Auburn Jail Retrofit
- IFB 100193-Speedboat Beach Stair Replacement and Restroom Project
- IFB 100200- Resort Triangle Transportation Plan
- IFB 100201-Tree Mortality Services
- IFB 100213-Meadow Vista Landfill Gas System Improvements Project
- IFB 100215-Hot Mix Asphalt and Winter Patch
- IFB 100217-Box Annual License Support
- IFB 100236-2019 Hot Mix Asphalt Overlay Project
- IFB 100245-Voice and Data Cabling Services.pdf
- IFB 100249-Zscaler Annual Licenses Support
- IFB 100260-Vanpool Vehicle Leases
- IFB 100263-2019 Microsurface Project.pdf
- IFB 10703-Medical Services for Inmates